Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It would take time to digest all that was discussed, but they had time before winter. Things were still in transition right now and as exciting as that was, Ibis couldn't wait for the first proper snowfall or the first glimpse of the woods covered in frost, and hopefully by then everyone would have found their niche. Ibis would make it a priority to think up an answer for Awol in regard to the ranks—if that's what was important, of course. Titles and honorifics were never important to Ibis; she doubted she had the skills to earn any such title beyond lady, and even that was difficult for her to wrap her head around.

Anyway, on to the mission.

Well, you see.. My father lives to the east of us. There is a pack there called Lost Creek Hollow. He offered me help if I should ever need it, and I want him to understand what we've done here. What we're trying to do, anyway. Ibis wondered what her father would think about all of this; the settling of the marsh, for one. Becoming a pack in time for winter was quite a struggle but they were doing well, they had the bodies to support their claim and as far as Ibis knew, that was all they needed. The true struggle would come when winter was upon them and the food shortages became more obvious—but for now, she was pleased with their progress.

My father's name is Terance, and his mate is Treason. They are the leaders of the pack, and I would like you to go and introduce yourself to them. Tell them about what we are trying to do here, and see how they fare. Ibis instructed, she was swift and concise and very serious about it, which was a direct contrast to how aloof she typically behaved. Her tail waved behind her as she concluded the instruction. Maybe if you make a good impression they'll agree to an alliance? I think you'll do well, Awol.
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM