Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Awol's enthusiasm and drive were endearing to her. He wouldn't let anything stop him from completing his mission, and for that Ibis was more than thrilled. He had become a fixture within the marsh and Ibis trusted in him, knowing that he would serve the people of the Emberwood well no matter what. It was like having her brother back, she thought suddenly—and that was when Ibis realized the pack she was building was like a family itself, one that she could pick and choose and cultivate. She was so very lucky!

The boy claimed he would leave as soon as the next morning and Ibis nodded, accepting this. He could've taken more time if necessary, but she adored his adamant attitude, his need to see things through. If only more people were as invested. Finally he paused long enough to ask, Last question, if I may? To which she nodded, listening intently for whatever came next.
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM