Moonspear The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park
453 Posts
Ooc —
Moriko's further compliment was almost too much for Dragomir, who lapsed into a shy silence. Did she really think he was sweet? Did she really think he was beautiful? Dragomir couldn't remember ever being spoken to so kindly, not since his mother's disappearance. She had often whispered to him that he was her dragon, strong and brave like this father, and though he had never felt that way about himself, Drago had always cherished her praise. In the same fashion, Moriko's went directly to his head.

His heart gave a sudden squeeze in his chest. Did she... did she like him? Was she flirting with him?

She'd asked a question. Dragomir unstuck his tongue from the roof of his mouth and answered, oh, uh, yeah. I was lookin' for Osiris and Vega, he revealed, then quickly added, but I'd like to hang out with you, too! If only he could stand up without falling back down like a complete doofus. Unlike Moriko, Dragomir was indifferent about the snow, but with that strange heady feeling of being appreciated still buzzing around between his ears, he would've said anything to have something in common with her.

Thus he answered, I like it too. It's not cold to me. Then, in a great effort to channel some of his father's suave appeal, he gulped and said, a-are you cold? I could sit by you and, uh... w-warm you up, maybe?
Messages In This Thread
The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - January 07, 2020, 04:26 PM