Hoshor Plains Weight of the World
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
New round!

The reactions ranged, but all spoke the same. To the new Count's relief, no one seemed to disagree with the rank change. Over and over again she would remind herself that this was needed. Kaistleoki would recover and soon they would reclaim their lands. I do not want us to focus on how we have been tested. We survived the quakes and we will survive winter. Kaistleoki was founded on the idea of new beginnings, I have full plans for us to relocate to our home once the snow has cleared. A few scouts will be sent to see if Whitefish River is still sustainable for us. I myself plan to make the trip to our neighboring packs to inform them of our changes.

The plains were not fit for them, that much was clear, but with a goal in mind, she hoped it would bring the pack back together. Many of Kaistleoki's traditions have fallen flat since the move, survival becoming much more important than the comfort days where they were free to tell stories or work on their trades. In the meantime, I'd like to reinstate the mentor-apprentice system. It's important in times like these to remember who we are as a pack and part of that is bettering ourselves. I myself can teach in any mercenary or scout fields and I hope those who are also eligible offer their skills to any open minds. Having a specialty makes you that much more valuable in our ranks.

An additional misfortunate to losing half their members during the earthquakes was the loss of several nobles. Now, most of their faces were new, but that just meant a new start. I'd also like to remind everyone that our leadership is a council. I currently stand alone, but I do not need to. Your opinions are valued as this is not just my home, but yours too. If you are interested in learning about the empty slots, please approach me at a later date. Even with Evergreen in the Council they never had filled the other positions. Perhaps if many jumped on the mentor-apprentice system they could start to fill their empty ranks.

Until then, If anyone would like to raise any questions or concerns, now is your time to do so.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Weight of the World - by Ira - December 27, 2019, 03:55 AM
RE: Weight of the World - by RIP Soleil - December 27, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Akida - December 27, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Tobias - December 28, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Evergreen - December 30, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Connor - December 31, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Weight of the World - by Speedy - January 01, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Weight of the World - by Ira - January 04, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by RIP Soleil - January 05, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Weight of the World - by Spica - January 07, 2020, 02:58 AM