Northstar Vale & prayer-pale stars that pass the drowsing-incensed hymns (mtr.)
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i want your name.

then it is yours. he says, though wonders after offering it to her with bloodied heart attached to the castiron key if name was the same thing he sought. for the sake of the fact that he has apparently already upset her ( at least this is how he sees things ) he does not prod.

he does not prod and he does not ridicule for her following words: of how she fears she is unworthy. it might amuse him in slight ...the idea of anyone feeling they are unworthy of him; he. wicked. cold. the destroyer of his family and teaghlaigh. again and again. not even father to his own blood daughter. the gangster's that been running from the law for so long that he fears he knows nothing else.

yet, here he is ready to plant roots, to hold his ground. to say this is mine and i will die for it to any who try to take it from him. you've never not been worthy of me, he tells her assuredly. and as i've said prior...i fear it is me that is not worthy of you. but she's been wronged time and again that he does not blame her for her insecurities; instead he simply seeks to listen and to bandage them as best he can in the hopes that they will heal.
Messages In This Thread