Sunbeam Lair Where Will Home Be?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Whoops I thought I posted

Howl was not the first to assure her that Easthollow was doing well. It relieved the Count to know that she had not been told otherwise to ease her worries. Valette had always kept them strong, it was no surprise that they were still thriving even through harsh conditions. The roan woman's brow raised at the familiar name. Dawn had been with them for some time, but after she reunited with the pack she and her brother departed shortly after. Ira had not heard from the hunter since.

Yes, I know Dawn. She moved to Easthollow? Do you know where she went after? If she remembered correctly, Evergreen ran into her recently along the borders. She mentioned leaving for her family that needed her, perhaps they were taken in by someone closer that could help. Although, to her knowledge, Easthollow had no healers... Perhaps that's what drove her to leave Easthollow.

Howl informed her that he was lucky to be out of the area when disaster struck. The mountain wolf couldn't help but wonder how far out he was to miss the event. It affected every part of the land. It was hard to say how others saw the disaster, most of the events for her had been spent resting or trapped in a cave. Our river flooded and the trees collapsed. We were forced to open plains where the threat of being crushed was eliminated. Prey had been sparse for months too, only recently have we seen an increase in food. Ira shook her head casting a glance to her leg. The wound had sealed, but she had no doubt a scar would take place when all was said and done.

It was rough, many were skin and bones...I can not speak for those outside my pack as I've been forced to rest for some time now. In my attempt to evacuate everyone, I ended up trapped in a cavern with a wounded leg. Although, our luck has changed recently. We are starting to thrive again and we all hope that our land has healed enough for us to return home come spring.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 22, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 22, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 23, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 28, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 29, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 29, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - February 11, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 01:05 PM