Northstar Vale in silence i watch on from the bastion
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
unaware of his wife's lingering in the background out of sight; melkor's attention wholly fixes upon the stranger at their doorstep. upon first impressions she appears healthy. beyond that she shows him proper respect with her submissive posture; acknowledged by melkor with a small dip of his head ...like the tip of a gentleman's hat. her purpose stated in an accent that he is unfamiliar with; the tundrian nevertheless understands. a place to call home. something that courtfall could provide her with.

both things courtfall could be for you, melkor gives voice to his thoughts, whiskey smoke tone contemplative. i am melkor, arórëlen of courtfall, he offers in introduction; a common thing he must remind himself to give. who might you be, stranger? and what skills could you bring to strengthen our ranks?
Messages In This Thread
in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 25, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 25, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Lave - January 26, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by RIP Wintersbane - January 27, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: in silence i watch on from the bastion - by Andraste - January 29, 2020, 09:38 AM