Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir nodded. It was as he suspected. He wasn't sure if that was some ancient, instinctive knowledge or just accumulated sensibility from his time hunting smaller prey, but something told him the rump was the place to go for, while staying out of striking range for the hind legs. Easier said than done.

He shifted his paws in the snow and made no effort to quell the waving of his tail. Excitement crackled between the younger members of the pack. Dragomir had hunted once before with Arcturus, but that was a smaller effort. This was a larger group and rather than an individual, he had to become a cog in the greater machine that was the pack. He hoped desperately that he wouldn't screw it up.

Since Isilmë's inactive but it wouldn't make sense for her to leave mid-hunt, I'll minorly PP her as participating.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Dragomir - March 02, 2020, 12:01 PM