Blacktail Deer Plateau No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He missed his mark by an inch or two, but it was still enough to surprise his target and have her wheel around in confusion. She looked so out-of-sorts with his emergence that Reyes wanted to laugh in her face; it felt powerful to have someone older than him balk as if he were some sort of alien creature. Soon her annoyance was palpable, her body reacting to his antics before she gets a word out.

He circles her, waiting for another opening which he can exploit. She had been an easy target to start with; slow-moving, distracted, and foreign. Even when she spoke out against him it was with stilted words - but they didn't mean anything. Reyes' tail rose up and arched over his back; he bristled as he stalked around her, using his posture more than his teeth now to prove his point: that he deserved the rank she held.

What's it look like? he huffed rhetorically back at her. Submit and I'll leave you be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder. - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 30, 2020, 11:52 AM