Hushed Willows And we would both lose our jobs
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
❝yeah, maybe. i haven't made up my mind yet,❞ but in truth he doesn't like how exposed he feels and acknowledges that it is likely because andraste's untimely death has left him feeling vulnerable. ❝for now at least, we rest here.❞ he offers with a small shrug of his shoulders.

to melkor's relief, the girl doesn't take offense to his offer, instead thanks him with a beaming smile. ❝we've been through a lot lately. the last thing i would want is any of my wolves to mistake you for an intruder.❞ his presence at her side, whether they came across any of the fallen court's other wolves or not, would ensure her safe passage all the same. ❝nice to meet you, nieve.❞ he returns with a soft smile and a dip of his head.

he gestures for her to follow along at his side as he begins to move; ears alert as she informs him that she's on a scouting trip. ❝i see,❞ melkor rumbles in thought. ❝i hope you've found something worthwhile on your trip.❞ once upon a time, when he was her age even, he'd been all across the wilds. but being on blackfeather's kill-list at the time had made him unwilling to stay in one territory for too long.

❝my wolves and i came from northstar vale.❞ he gestures over his shoulder in it's general direction. and then asks, because he assumes she has an interest in ranger since she's on a scouting trip: ❝do you know it?❞
Messages In This Thread
And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - January 30, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 01, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:31 PM