Haunted Wood Funhouse tricks
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
It was true that he had been placed above others. Hela had kept her promise yet there was still a way he had been jipped. Serem stood in his way, taking the position overall that he wanted which was right at Hela's side. He wasnt fond of Serem and honestly felt no grief over the desire to boot the woman down a few spots but he wasn't sure if anyone else would feel contested. The only one he cared about was Vanity and as such he called out for the woman as he strolled casually through the territory waiting for her to show.
3/10 mastery
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She was summoned by yet another pup.
A different one this time. 

She detested them.
All except her own. Wherever they were now, she wished them the best. And prayed they were Kings and Queens. Not tending to children playing leader.
She hoped whatever Valour wanted was good.

Vanity met with the boy, trying to restrain the mirth in her features. No, he'd helped her. He was not as brash. Her head tilted as if the wind had tilted a flower on a spring field, her features softening instantly. 
"Yes?"

| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There was no small talk. "I want to discuss Serem" Valour said bluntly though there was a hesitance that showed a caution unfitting of a threat. "I don't understand why he chose her. I don't like her, she does nothing really. I will be challenging her" He stated this as bluntly as he had the subject matter. "It may seem as if im hela's beta or some shit but really she stepped on my toes and...i just don't wanna kill her so if you want to kick her ass and take that spot whatever" He let it all pour out, his gaze lifting to stare her in the eyes wary of her response but tail held low as he was trying to show that he was giving her as much respect as he was willing to show anyone really.
3/10 mastery
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
So, he wanted organisation. He wanted Vengeance’s structure restored. 
He didn’t have to die. How did Serem sit by and let herself be ruled by her mates killer?

Vanity nodded. ”So I will be Warlord, and you my General.” It worked better than Hela as Warlord. Hashut...Consort. She wondered if Valour wanted a consort. Or if she could take that place for one of her own she chose - Serem. If not, she’d take Hasut and have his children. 

Her bloodline would be entitled one again. 

“I will dethrone Hela, and you Serem. She has an old wound on the side of her neck, it will pain her greatly.”
She would help him, and he would help her.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour felt the burn of shame deep within his gut at what he was doing. He had promised loyalty to Hela over all else to secure his place and....for what reason was he risking her ire? The only reason he could think of was for his own sake. The fact that he tried so hard, over and over and over again to make his own way to the top only to be stepped on and ignored. To have the one he saved steal all of his power and spotlight from right beneath him....it had driven him to hate his existence and even now he hated her for it. He just wanted to prove himself if anything else, even if he had to betray Vanity in the end to earn Hela's favor back. "Yes" he said evenly and nodded his thanks to her for the advice. "Hela goes for legs and the throat. She is fast and has a grip that is probably what killed Vengeance" the words slipped out and the feeling it gave was like something slick and slimy was slithering it's way inside of his heart. "I want her beside me Vanity as my consort. Just make Serem yours. Equal as leaders, equal as advisors. This is what me and Hela had promised...I'm just...I'm better suited for what she stole from me" he looked down as the worde grew twisted with emotion and he confused himself the emotion burning in his chest. It was clear that he had conflict emotionally over Hela who he couldn't stop thinking somewhat fondly of for whatever reason.
3/10 mastery
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
So he wanted Hela as his consort. Better not kill her then; not that it was likely anyway.
He had fought Hela before and knows her tricks, not that she didn't find them on Vengeance already.

"I have a Consort. It's not Serem." 
She has Vengeance's children.
Why wasn't it her?

She tilted her auds, listening for prying ears.
"When?"
They needed to do this tactically. If Hela wanted Serem to stay Vanity would have to coordinate her attack for the same time. Or vanity could go take Hela right now and make Valour General.
But then he wouldn't have proven himself worthy.