Hoshor Plains and i'll spin for you like your favorite records used to
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
With her leg strengthening by the day, Ira was determined to stick to the borders and provide the safety the pack desired. Often she found herself alone along the edges of the plains, sometimes encountering one of her fellow packmates who were willing to join. Today was like most though, silent and empty until the scuffling of another through the snow caught her attention.

It was Winterbourne, nose lowered as he judged the ground eagerly. Hunting most likely, an area her own skills lacked aside from small creatures. Truthfully she can't recall ever having a conversation with the male that didn't stem from Evergreen's presence, and even then it was Eve who dominated the conversation. Perhaps she should work on that now that she was the sole leader of Kaistleoki...

Glancing to the surrounding land it was easy to see no one was visible nearby. One or maybe the only benefit to living in the plains. Surely their presence was strong enough that she could linger for now. Ira turned from her path to catch up, a chuff given to announce her presence and avoid startling the quiet male. Find something?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'll spin for you like your favorite records used to - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 01:24 PM