Sun Mote Copse musical chairs is turning into an adult drinking game.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
If he'd had enough time before impact, he would've turned and gazed smugly at Bronco as Fenn dropped her body on top of him and closed her mouth around the side of his neck. Sure, she hadn't done it in the romantic or sensual way that would've been more suited for just why he considered this moment such to be a triumph, but he still felt victorious as he fell beneath her.

Or.. sort of beneath her. Penn's laughter paused when he realized she'd knocked into Bronco as well, but he focused his attention back to her as she scolded him. "Well duh, I'll be getting myself eaten specifically so you can make your escape," Penn replied, making a very weak attempt at escaping her clutches, "It's called manners."

It wasn't until she summoned Bronco that he actually began to put some real effort into escaping. "Oh hell no, I ain't your damn chair," he growled as he scrambled. He wasn't fast enough this time to avoid the butt that landed on his spine just as he managed to put the ground beneath his stomach--an impact that made him oof as the wind was swept from his lungs.

"Dude... eat less..." he wheezed bitterly, very glad that Fenn wasn't actually able to see this. There goes that victory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: musical chairs is turning into an adult drinking game. - by Penn - February 27, 2020, 02:35 PM