Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,119 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
There was a plant sticking out of the snow where he digged that looked a little like it might be what he was looking for, but it was hard to tell if it was the right one; Eljay scrutinised it deeply, trying to figure out whether it was what he needed. The ground was too hard so he wouldn't be able to find the roots regardless right now, but it was good to mark this spot in his head.

Zoomed into the plant on the ground, Eljay hadn't noticed Towhee's approach at all and he jumped up, startled, when she came up and started to talk.

It took a moment to register what Towhee was saying as he blinked and allowed his heart rate and adrenaline to sink down again. Niamh and Phox? he managed to stumble out before Towhee continued on about searching for Elfie. I didn't know they were mates. Eljay felt horribly out of loop, especially when it came to midwife things. First Towhee had gone to Raven and now it was Niamh and Phox who apparently were expecting children? Why didn't they come to him about these things?

Then, to the actual point. I looked for Elfie with Weej, Eljay said and he averted his gaze, frowning. We couldn't find anything. I don't know where else to look. Do you have any more ideas? Honestly, the thought of going out of the territory again was pretty disheartening, but if it gave an honest chance at finding back Elfie..? Yeah.
Messages In This Thread
spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 19, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 20, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 20, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 24, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 25, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 25, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 26, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 26, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 27, 2020, 02:41 AM