Sawtooth Spire i need to witness miracles today
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the sound of footfalls is heard by the tundrian over the rush of the windholme but unbothered, wintersbane only looks up when the sound of a familiar voice lulls him from his concentration. unsurprised to find his daughter standing on the bank of the river staring at him. q. wintersbane rumbles in warm greeting. the tundrians of enok tundra can do much better than me. wintersbane informs her humbly, twitching for a moment as he contemplates whether to remain and see if he can catch anything else or if he should join her upon the shore. despite his breaks in between there is a chill of numbness creeping into his toes and on a last moment decision he wades thru the water to join his daughter upon the bank.

their approach to fishing is patience ...and to fish like a bear. though wintersbane wasn't super keen on patience — though he was so much better with it than he'd been as a firecracker cub — he couldn't deny that despite the lengthy time it took to accomplish a decent haul it provided results.
Messages In This Thread
i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 11:47 AM