Sawtooth Spire i need to witness miracles today
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
in their food preferences him and quellcrist couldn't be much different, wintersbane learns. her preference for fish, he reminds himself, makes sense given she'd been born to the coast. he, thankfully, had not. though the strath had had numerous fresh water sources he hadn't relied upon the scaled water beasts for nourishment ...nor in any of the other places he had spent time with. it is, however, the reason she gives that gives the tundrian pause. he peers at her as she tells him her story; vague but with enough information that leaves him with a small hitch in his throat. the thought of losing her hurts him.

i'm sorry, he offers in a quiet rumble for lack of anything else to say. comforting wasn't his strong suit. i'll discreetly pass along the information to wylla and mahler so they don't expect you to partake in group hunts. when we have them perhaps you can contribute with fish. he gestures with a swing of his muzzle towards the lake. regardless of what anyone else said or thought, wintersbane's decree was final. he wasn't going to risk his daughter's life and that was that.
Messages In This Thread
i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - April 04, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 11:47 AM