Jade Fern Grove Check yes, Juliet
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
She had a million of emotions flowing through her and she had to get away from the pack for a little while. The air was starting to feel a little thin and hard to breath especially when she saw her father let in like he didn't disappear AGAIN. 

For now she would just take a stroll and perhaps find some lunch and finally be able to breath at least for a little while before heading back.

@Evien.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Keeping things vague from his last thread <3

Evien had a serious case of itchy paws. Traveling had been the only thing he could think about lately, of seeing new places and meeting new people. After so long of being isolated with just his three family members, it was almost addicting to be out like this, free and relaxed.

The chocolate boy found himself in a lush, green forest - still cold, of course, but nice and dense, like he liked it. He strode along the underbrush, slow and steady as he took in his surroundings. 

Soft pawsteps sounded ahead and he looked up, surprised that he wasn't alone in the forest. A young wolf - perhaps not even a year old - was traveling through the brush by herself. Brows furrowed as Evie tipped his head and continued on, making sure to keep his pawsteps a bit heavier so he didn't scare her. "Hello," he called, ears perked. "Are you lost?"
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She hadn't even noticed the male come up to her and she had continued until he was in front of her and she gave a small sigh at the word she was tired of hearing and shook her head slightly. "Not really my packs just over that way." She said with a motion in its direction. "I'm Minnow who are you?" She asked
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Now that he was closer, he could tell that she had the scent of multiple other wolves clinging to her fur. She seemed a bit irritated at his question, which he guessed he understood. Maybe it was that a tiny wolf was treating her like a child. 

"Evien," he responded in turn. Minnow - another animal name, like Toad. "I'm probably a whole lot more lost than you are." It was a joke, trying to lighten the mood.