Whitefish River and here we go, life's waiting to begin
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
It is so sweet to see the emotion coming off Winterbourne—after their encounter with Dawn (and Winterbourne choosing him), he’d wanted nothing more than to do something… to give him the family he deserved. It seems like this would be the perfect, wholesome way. He wags his tail, leaning in to kiss over one eye.
Oh, uh, yeah, he says, having not thought much on that at first. The first person that comes to mind is admittedly Speedy, but he knows there is something going on with her and Emrik. The last thing he wants is to open a gap between the two, especially since Speedy deserves so much happiness and more after all that’s happened to her.
Hm… I, I, uh, am not familiar with the other new members, not to the point where he’d feel comfortable sharing parenting over. Speedy has Emrik, and… well, I don’t know if she’d be interested, but… maybe Ira…? He suggests lightly, worried about his wording and that Winterbourne may disapprove.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Evergreen - March 28, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 03:03 PM