Whitefish River Double-cross the vacant and the bored
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista

Evergreen hadn’t meant to interrupt him, especially as Acheron seems very pleased with his find. An eyebrow arches, following the path of the stick as it bounces with mismatched green eyes. Thankfully, the freckled boy is welcoming—Evergreen beams. He could certainly wait a moment, but he is curious as he watches Acheron go about stashing the stick as if it is food to place in a cache. His amusement is kept quiet.
Oh, uhm, well Acheron asked the right and wrong person—Ira would know, too, and most adults in general. Evergreen has specialized in patrolling, but words? Yeah, those are a mystery. Patrolling is, uh, going along the borders of our land, making sure there isn’t anything odd… like, uh, unfamiliar scents, or uh, obscurities like that. And, uh, as you go, refreshing the scent markers.
I can show you? The bear hopes that’s a simple enough explanation, god he remembered when he was explaining squirrels to the boy and how wolves can’t climb… now they’re here and he’s so grown. Time flies.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Acheron - March 27, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Acheron - April 10, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Evergreen - April 15, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Double-cross the vacant and the bored - by Acheron - April 24, 2020, 02:17 PM