Haunted Wood hyde
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Trade 
// @Santiago Arcos <3 phone post

Clarence had been feeling weird lately. In a different way than usual. His head ached and throbbed all day, threatening to pound out of his skull, and yet it didn't bother him. All he really wanted, he thought, was to fight.

And it wasn't just anyone that he wanted to fight. No, specifically, he wanted to fight his mate. It was the most bizarre feeling, excitement coursing through his body as he lie in wait for the man, expecting him to come down this path. 

The black and white man approached before too long, and Clarence tensed, waiting for him to approach before bursting out of the brush. Wiry muscles worked overtime to wrestle the man to the ground and he grinned, red eyes just a tad on the wild side. 

"Fight me," he said huskily, voice an eager rasp and curled tail waving in a languid fashion through the air. This was play, not actual fighting, much as his head throbbed. "I'll win."
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi, mind his own business, as per usual (or maybe not), sees a blue of something on his right side. Before he knows it he’s being hit with something akin to a boulder. Whatever it is is fast and comes at him from the side. It’s only when Santi lies properly on his back subdued from the sneak attack is when he gets a good look. He knew that scent was familiar. On top of his is the one and only Clarence. A strikingly confident aura about him as he waves his tail high in the air. The male tucks his chin to look up at him. The monochromatic wolf laugh whole heartedly, impressed by his prowess where usually he is timid.

“Oh, cariño. You really got me there.” The male exclaims, with a wide smile. The kid did blind side him and it was rather impressive. “I’d love to fight you.” Then at the others next words that mischievous glint that Santi always sports seems to reach his eyes once more. “What do I get if I win?” He asks smoothly, suggestiveness clear in his voice.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
The thing about Clarence was that he was stronger than most might think. After all, the boy was a trained killer, even if he didn't always show it. And deep down, he liked the power he felt when he stared down at the other wolf, especially knowing that they were playing.

The piebald wolf stepped off of the other and tipped his head to the side. "What do you want, if you win?" he asked, unsure of what he'd be able to offer that the man would really even want.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Much to his disappointment the younger steps off of him and he frowns comically. “I don’t want anything, cariño.” He says casually before grinning sweetly at him. “I already have what I want. You.”

Padding up to the younger he rubs his cheek against the others then backs up quickly readying his stance. His usual mysterious glaze in his eyes once more. “Then let’s fight.” He challenges confidently.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
A small smile formed on the boy's maw at that and he pressed his nose to Santiago's cheek before he stepped back. He'd learn more about what was expected of him in a relationship later, but for now he was pleased with this soft, innocent stuff. 

Clarence rumbled softly at the feeling of Santiago's cheek against his, then wagged his tail as they prepared. He tensed, readying himself to run forward and trying to get beneath Santiago's limbs.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
I don’t feel like rolling dice rn lol, so since it’s a spar I’ll just have Santi mildly get his ass kicked since Clarence is supposed to be a baddie in this thread lol. If you’re cool with that ofc ;)

Santi takes in the low rumble the male releases from the brush of their faces and gives a hungry sounding hum back. The larger of the two watches Clarence carefully, a certain glint in his eye to accompany that intrigued look Samti gives him.

Then the piebald boy runs forward a does one of the moves Santi knows he does often. An attempt to entangle himself beneath the larger man. If Santi’s honest, he’s trying to entangle him underneath him in a different kind of way. Back on topic. Santi finds the move predictable, only for the fact that he’s fought Clarence multiple times now. He’s beginning to learn his mannerisms and how he moves.

To retaliate the younger’s attempt to knock him off balance he plants his paws sternly to the ground beneath. When his Clarence bumps his arms and paws under him he feels his balance failing. To save himself from falling he pounced up and away from the younger male. Spinning around to assault the males back leg. Legs taking ahold of it lightly in more of a nip and stringing a few feet or the right of him, preparing himself for the males next assault.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Oh I'm good with that c: feel free to do some powerplay as well. 

It was a predictable move, but Clarence wasn't really thinking about that right now. His hind leg was trapped in Santiago's mouth and the boy did not appreciate it, twisting his body to the side not in an attempt to dislodge himself, but in an attempt to move Santiago closer so that he could fasten his teeth into the man's scruff. 

Teeth were not something that Clarence often used in spars, but he was feeling particularly bold today. If his attack worked, the main goal would be to try and use his body to wrestle Santiago to the ground, entangling their bodies.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Clarence’s idea to lure Santiago closer with the grip he has on his foot succeeds. The monochromatic male comes forward in an attempt to keep ahold of the appendage. Yet, Clarence’s small, nimble body is able to reach far enough to where it seems he might just be able to grab ahold of the other. The bite on his neck is successful enough that Santi reluctantly lets go of his leg. Th younger seems to match him with brute strength as Santi tumbled to the ground. Entangling their limbs with the piebald male on top, Santi can’t help but give a suggestive smile, followed by a wink. In hopes that maybe it would distract the younger.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence winds up on top of the black and white male, red eyes staring down at him as he thought about what to do next. The smirk and wink are unexpected, but his tail does rise and he leans in to give the dark man a nip to his ear - not enough to damage, just enough to sting a little.

Still, he'd gotten what he wanted. Perhaps this had been some strange, fucked up way of claiming the man. 

Claiming...

"How will everyone know that I'm yours?" he questioned, not making a move to get off the larger wolf. "What if they don't know?"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Unexpectedly, the piebald boy winds up over him, gazing down confidently. The sight makes his heart swell and he almost wants to get horribly sappy and proclaim his love right then and there. Being the gentleman he is, he resists of course. The tails that goes skyward does intrigue him. Maybe Clarence really is becoming more confident, especially with the help of the pack. As far as Santi knows, they’ve all been teaching and helping the boy to grow as a man. The monochromatic wolf can tell it’s working.

He smiles at the nip on his head and feels disappointed that it wasn’t more. Santi loves the contact between the two; he’s hungry for it. Though his question at such an odd time, makes him wonder–what’s on his mind?

Smirking Santi’s heated gaze meets his own. “What do you have in mind, cariño? How do you want to let everyone know your mine?” He asks smoothly, a certain gruffness in his voice he only gets when he’s feeling some type of way. “How should we let them know that I’m yours?”
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Ah, the question of how arose. That was... not fun. Clarence felt his tail droop a little as the confidence leaked out of his body, unsure of what he really wanted in that regard.

"Maybe scars?" he asked, ears pressing back in concern and confusion. It would be painful, yes, but Clarence had never been concerned with that. "I don't really know if that's okay." It was certainly not that Clarence wanted to hurt Santiago, but the idea that he could have a mark on him that signified that they were together was enticing. But being on top of Santiago like this was already warming him up and he wasn't quite sure how to deal with that. It would be a long time before he understood those feelings, but he was coming to terms with his strange need to let everyone know who was his and who he belonged to. He already wore Santiago's smell proudly - how much different could this be?
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
His face falls only slightly at the lowering of his tail. Did he say something? Then the boys next words confirm the fact that Clarence is just uneducated in the arts of  flirtation and any type of sexual innuendos. Santi will have to teach him then.

“I would be okay with that, lindo.” He says sweetly back. “I plan on giving you a mating bite scar when the time comes.” He says suggestively, a certain huskiness in his voice.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
// Warning for suggestiveness ^^

Santiago's voice was doing strange things to him. Clarence felt his tail sneak between his legs to hide... something, he wasn't sure, but it felt like his lower belly was tight and hot. The boy didn't like it at all.

"What does that mean? A mating bite scar?" he asked quietly, trying to back up a little so he could let the other wolf get up.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Same, might be making it worse lol

Taking advantage of the space Clarence gives him, he slowly makes his way up on his feet. Only to paw ever closer to his mate that is just so naive and adorable.

Coming up close to him, chest to chest, he nuzzles his maw beside his ear. Knowing the words he’s about to say won’t completely register. “When we’re tied, I bite your neck hard enough to leave scares.” He breathes. Surely he had to know something about mating.

Walking to slide his body against the smaller’s right side, he runs the length of his body against his backside as well, before doing the same to the right of the poor boy. Teeth nipping onto Clarences right ear, he nibbles down his jaw onto his neck, widening his mouth to take in more of the piebald boy’s scruff. Closing his jaw just enough for the male to feel a light pinch, he releases him a second later, flicking a long tongue over the offended area.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Wide red eyes followed Santiago's movements and his body stiffened, unsure of what to do. The words were practically foreign to the boy, who had not been taught the slightest about mating or what to do in this situation. Teeth met his scruff and he felt his fur bristle in nervous discomfort, but there was also a strange feeling that he couldn't quite place in his gut. He didn't quite know if he liked it or not. 

"What does tied mean?" he asked quietly, unsure of if he was supposed to be this confused or not. Odd, how quickly being aroused could throw off his confident mental state.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago chuckles lightly, not teasing, just laughing at how naive he is. “I thinks it’s about time I taught you about it I guess.” He shrugs coming to sit in front of him.

“You know that weird tingly feeling you get in your gut? The one that makes you feel all hot?” He asks with a raised brow. “It’s called pleasure, arousal, or something  along those lines. You get it when you are close to someone you like.”

He pauses, waiting to see how he takes it all in. “Then when you feel that feeling towards someone you do something called..” he sits there for a moment trying to find a good word/name to call the act of sex, without right out calling it sex. “...making love.” He settles on with a chuckle
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
This was a weird talk, Clarence decided, sitting down in front of Santiago and scanning him over. Yeah, he knew the feeling in his gut, the warmth that crawled through his body when the man was too close. But making love was another phrase he didn't understand - perhaps that had something to do with the tying thing. 

"And you want to do that with me?" he asked, tipping his head to the side. He still had no real concept of what went into the experience, but he did trust Santiago, so... 

Red eyes flicked up to silver. "You can, if you want to."
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago watches him let the information sink in. Then the questions catches him off guard. “Haha, I would sometime in the future yes. When you’re ready of course.” But then the next sentence nearly knocked him in his ass. His brows shoot to the sky and he gives him a surprised expression. “I’d love to but I still don’t think you’re understanding.” He hums back with a sweet smile, a soft laugh to accompany it.

How the hell is he going to make him understand. He’s gonna need help. He thinks briefly.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
"But I trust you," he said simply, as though that would make everything okay. Santiago wouldn't hurt him, he knew that. But he didn't really understand how all of it worked.

Would Santiago do it with Serem? It was a jealous thought, and Clarence was trying hard not to have those anymore. He shook his head to clear it and lowered his ears, uncomfortable and a little bit embarrassed. Maybe this was all stuff he should know already. "I don't... understand," he admitted quietly, looking down at his paws. "I'm sorry."
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Noticing the shift in the other behavior he stands to comfort him. Nosing along his cheek and ears, licking every so often. “No, no, cariño. It’s fine not to understand. I will show you one day then.” He smiles back to him and cranes his head around the others in a type of hug.
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence closed his eyes at the larger wolf's nuzzles and kisses, pressing up beneath his chin. He couldn't help but feel stupid, admitting that he didn't know essentially anything about this at all. But Santiago was forgiving and kind, and Clarence leaned into the dark wolf's fur.

"I don't think... it was important for me to know, there," he explained, nuzzling into Santiago's neck. He didn't talk about the lab often, but there were some things Santiago deserved to know. "Maybe I would have learned, but the one two-leg let us out. So I didn't stay long enough to know."
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi leans back a little, enough to bring the younger male into view. He listens intently to what he has to say. He can relate to what he speaks of. Except his time in the ring was much different he’s sure. He’s already had litters of pups. They’d give him a female, preferably one that is strong and has won many fights, while she was in heat. He’s done that multiple times, he was the champion of the ring after all. They wanted strong pups to fight in the ring. He wonders what’s happened to some of his pups. Hopes they’re well but he knows they’re probably not, having been born in that place.

“It was probably best you didn’t learn there. I can teach you the right way.” He smiles back easily. “I wasn’t taught the right way, but after some time I learned to understand. You’ll be the same way, cariño.” 
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
200th post!

Little did Clarence know, but he'd have had the same fate as Santiago if he'd stayed there. Getting a female pregnant with his pups over and over to breed good fighters. But as it were, Clarence didn't even know that only females could get pregnant. It wasn't like anyone had ever explained it to him or anything.

"Okay," he agreed with a small smile, looking up at the man. "Thank you. I trust you - you won't do anything to hurt me." The boy pressed his nose beneath Santiago's chin and stepped back. "Are you hungry?"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago loves that Clarence trusts him. By now, he knows he’s fucking soft. Although it doesn’t disgust him as much anymore (the idea of getting soft), he allows himself to embrace it it more. Allowing most of his softness to the two he desires so completely–Clarence and Serem. So he takes in the way Clarence tucks against him and offers shining crimson eyes filled with joy to him. Steals them away to think about later.

Finally he answers him. “Food is one thing I’m hungry for.” He hums thoughtfully. A sly smile playing on his lips. “Shall we go grab some?”
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence brushes beneath Santiago's chin one more time with a quiet hum and nodded his head, tail wagging behind him as his mate suggests they go get some food. 

For him, Santiago had never really changed. He'd never really known him to be anything but soft, so this just felt normal and natural. Weird that he was sharing it with someone else, but he was trying to get used to that. To Serem. But he probably could, with time. 

Still, for now, he didn't have to think on it too much. For now, he had Santiago there, and they could go get food, and things were perfect. 
fade