Wapun Meadow beauty of the sun
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Private 
For @Evien.

Ah, more beauty! Rosina lived for all things beautiful and strode though the meadow happily, a dance in her step as she did so. The early morning sun brought forth a new day and new opportunities to come. Bright blue eyes scanned the open flatland, trees of cottonwood in the southern distance, the sound of running water ahead. It was still chilly out and yet new spring life pushed through the mold as flowers began to sprout. Babies. Little baby flowers. That is why she had come after all, for the children. 
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Little flowers sprouting underfoot meant that new and different herbs would be budding as well. Evien was traveling around in search of medicines to add to his repertoire, which was a small stash of rosehips, dry moss, western red cedar, and bergamot that he kept in the smaller den up above the large one for the patients. 

Green eyes flickered around as he took in the sprouting foliage, a smile crossing his lips, until he spotted something white standing starkly against the field ahead. Another wolf, small like himself, and also admiring the new growth.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked as he approached, tail wagging slowly.
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Oh! She proclaims, lifting her skull from the grasses, ears perking and a soft smile spreads over her features, sickingly sweet. Why yes, yes it is. And he was not. She took the time to watch him over as he made his way into her direction. She takes a few delicate steps but only thing, perhaps appearing as though her slight form left her skittish towards strangers.

No, she only watched him - a mostly muddy looking wolf whom had darker points that further made him look like he had walked through the muck she had just left behind her north of here. He was small, compact with dense muscle and yet limped with an unfavorable useless back limb. She held back the wrinkling of her muzzle. No, this one wouldnt do at all. Yet, that did not mean he could not be of use otherwise, she just had to figure out how. Yes, let's not assome he was at all useless. The lands were so harsh up there - up north. It went from harsh rocks and cliffs to swamp and mess. This is much more appealing.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
She was watching him with a plastered-on smile, but no other expression that Evien could read in those shocking blue eyes. Bluer than Fields' himself, and that was saying something. It was odd, to be studied in such a way by a stranger, because though her expression was relatively neutral, the boy got the feeling that there was probably more going on behind that vivid gaze. And he didn't like not knowing what that might be.

Offering a smile of his own and mentally shaking off any unease that he got from being watched like that, he simply responded. "I come from down south, so I wouldn't know much about the rocks and cliffs. But where I'm from, there was some swampland. It might seem... unfavorable, at first, but they're teeming with life. Still, I prefer the flowers, too," he admitted, then turned his gaze back to her. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
The White Witch
67 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The wolf before him went on to explain he had come from the south though where he had come from before this land there was swamps. He favored the flowers of a meadow, yes, but also went onto explain the life which lived within the swamps. It was fitting he would defend such an ugly and smelly place. Yes their was life...snakes and other various reptiles, water rats, bugs the size of your face; disease and rot. 

Rosina purrs out a response to him on the manner though does not respond to it. She just couldnt think of something nice to say about it quickly enough. I am Rosina, she freely allows, And you dear?