Whitefish River Your bad for my health
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Joining 
She had left the court and she didn't feel like she belonged there. She had fell back into her depression and had wandered to far from them to return. She felt embarrassed and so here she was once more standing at another packs territory letting loose a howl.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It wouldn't take long for the call to be answered. With the recent move, Ira was glued to the borders more than usual if that was even possible. She had to ensure their claim was known before anyone had pups. The Count made her way towards the howl  as it was sound, the woman seemed to be not too far from the origin. When she arrived she was greeted by the sight of a skinny woman with a dark coat. Perhaps someone not as fortunate during the winter, Hello, what have you called for?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
When her call was promptly answered she greeted the woman with a smile. "Hello, my name is Moonshadow. I have been traveling for a while and I figured it was time to join a pack." The dark woman was determined to keep her last behind her. "I can hunt but I am a mercenary and caregiver by trade." She knew caregivers were always in need especially with pups coming soon.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Straight to the point, it was amazing how many wolves were willing to join packs blindly. Another healer was tempting though, and one that could fight at that. You can heal? That would come in handy should Speedy have pups this year, not to mention her own still on the table. She wasn't sure how she felt about a stranger being around newborns, but there was still plenty of time until then.

Does it not concern you that you know nothing about us? Your skills are welcome here should you desire a fresh start.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a soft nod. "I can heal various ailments though theirs of course more I can learn." She spoke of why she'd join a pack so blindly. "I learned of your pack by a passing female. Radar I believe her name was." She said simply.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Radar, that was a name she hadn't heard in a while. The girl had been paranoid for a long time over an aggressor, perhaps she was never really able to find comfort here despite their many knights. If she had put in good word for them however... And this is a new start? Not a pitstop on your way? Many have been treating their land as such lately, granted the Count could not blame them with winter and the quakes, it still did not sit well with her.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a swift nod towards the woman in front of her. "This would definitely be a fresh start." She needed it desperately, she was now in a place where no one knew who she was and was not gonna be judged by the sins of her packs past.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There was a pause as the Count thought over her next words, I suppose that's all then. You may join, but you will need to acquaint yourself with the pack, I suggest finding Speedy or Evergreen first. Speedy is our healer since you two will likely be working together it would be smart to get to know her. Evergreen is one of our knights, he knows the river better than most. A simple enough task. Asking anyone in the pack would get her pointed in the right direction. One last thing. Is there anyone or anything from your past that might bring conflict to our borders? No details are needed, this is a fresh start, but it is important to be wary of who we let in and what to look out for.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman paused for a moment and she waited paitiently. "Thank you. I will be sure to seek them out as soon as I can find them." She was happy the woman had accepted her. "No, not that I know of." She had stayed out of those affairs.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
last post from me

The Count was relieved to hear that there was nothing from Moonshadow's past that might haunt Kaistleoki. Regardless she would have been accepted, they had taken in Speedy after all, but with pups planned so soon the last thing they needed was more chaos right after getting resettled. I see, I am glad to hear that. With everything settle, I welcome you to Kaistleoki. Ira tilted her head to motion past the borders Let's get you familiarized with the claim.