Ghost Lion Crag darling remember, when you come to me
453 Posts
Ooc —
Truth be told, it was everything combined: Arcturus' challenge, Hydra's rebuttal, Jarilo and Kukutux and Lyra standing by and doing nothing. His soul understood their reaction. It was instinct to stand beside the Alpha and support them above all others. Dragomir felt it, too. It was his heart that tore him away from the territory and his heart that demanded answers, for in spite of his soul's desire to back up his leader, his heart could not conceive of Arcturus turning on Hydra without a very good reason.

He wanted to know everything. Arcturus said she turned on his brother, and Hydra claimed she would never do such a thing. She claimed it was him who turned on Revui. One of them had to be lying or omitting the truth. Regardless who it was, their display had irrevocably shaken his faith in Moonspear as a pack and them as individuals, and awakened Dragomir to a whole host of bad feelings. The most he could do now was try to fit the pieces together in his mind so he could decide for himself what was right and what wasn't. He couldn't help lifting his lip to flash his teeth, venting his turmoil and confusion, when he asked, what the hell was that?
Messages In This Thread
darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 08, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 10, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 10, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 10, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 12, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 18, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 20, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 21, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Dragomir - April 26, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: darling remember, when you come to me - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 11:59 AM