Neverwinter Forest i don't want to regret the past
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Welllll... He turned his head towards Caerus and a mishevious grin spread across his face. They're bugs, but not just any bug. They got these little needle things on their butts. And if you get to close the honey, they'll poke ya.

Was that too scary for a kid to handle? Probably. Alright, gotta make sure this story was trauma-proof with a little bit of fun. They poke ya like this! He leaned over to jab at Caerus with his snout and paws. That lasted for a good minute before laying back down on his side.

When I was your age I was lucky enough to come across some honey just within reach. I just had to ask my momma to get some. And she said- Cupid stood up and puffed out his chest just as his mother had. -No Cupid! I done told you how dangerous it was! And I said- He crouched down and looked up with the best puppy-dog eyes he could muster. Please momma, I just want a little! Please, please, please!!

He flopped back on his side (holy shit. who knew acting was such hard work!). Well she gave in eventually. Told me to stay back and said 'don't come out until I say so'. So I did. Watched her sneak up to the casing reaaal slowly. My heart was racing.

And then she ran forward all of a sudden, ripped a piece off the casing and yelled 'GO GO GO!' He rolled over on his back and flailed his legs around. We were running for ages. At some point I looked back cause I was like 'why the heck are we running?' And you know what I saw? The bees!! They were chasing us!
Messages In This Thread
i don't want to regret the past - by Caerus - May 13, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Cupid - May 14, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Caerus - May 18, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Cupid - May 20, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Caerus - May 30, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Cupid - June 12, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Caerus - June 18, 2020, 03:23 AM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Cupid - June 23, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Caerus - August 27, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Cupid - September 26, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: i don't want to regret the past - by Caerus - October 23, 2020, 11:02 AM