Whitefish River No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Hi! Welcome to KO :) I am available to spree so let me know if you would like to

As of late, many are choosing to ignore Kaistleoki’s boundaries, driving the Count to grow uncharacteristically irritated. The bear is swift about making his daily rounds, and he is thankful to Hiernoymous who remains a great access to the Knights. Children soon to be on their way, however, provide a further reason to why Evergreen is on edge.
Round ears perk atop his massive head, he rises to his feet from the perch upon the river he enjoyed so much. It isn’t much of a sunning spot today, when the clouds rolled in. His tail swishes. Curiosity easing the tension from his posture. The Count trots his way towards the southern border of his kingdom. It does not take him long to find the boy and the bird.
Hello, he greets, lips tweaking in a smile—refreshed. This is Kaistleoki, and I am it’s Count, Evergreen. What brings you here? Mismatched eyes shift across the  bird slayer.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves - by Evergreen - May 16, 2020, 05:10 PM