Sun Mote Copse I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox smiled, even as he heard Niamh's voice break a little. He nibbled at the back of her ear when she rose back up from rubbing her muzzle on her leg. I miss them, too. And we should. Maybe you, Towhee, and I can tell them next time we can wrangle them all together. He stayed there a little while longer, leaning into Niamh and just enjoying the quiet of the night. The start of their relationship had been rather tumultuous, but everything since had been smooth as butter. He really couldn't complain, especially when they had three lovely children to show for it.

Those kids we made are somethin', huh? Have you noticed the way Primrose is always falling in love with everyone he meets? And then there's Alyx with her absolute loathing of the water. Then we've got Quetzal over here just... doing her own wild thing. They're just so fricking perfect, y'know?

This, of course, got him thinking about next year, because his children were his life, and they gave him a reason to be a better wolf. Not only that, but he had a feeling Niamh would want kids again, too. Right? ... RIGHT???
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time - by Phox - August 17, 2020, 07:21 PM