Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Maia's words were careful, which made Eljay feel rather guilty. She must feel bad for the state he was in. And it was clear from her phrasing that she hadn't found Elfie. Luckily, that was already what he had expected, so no surprise there, really...

The question was too hard to answer. Because he wasn't okay. Because he didn't want to worry her even though he figured everyone must be worried. He just was tired of everything. Of losing those he loved, of being useless, of... Everything. He was almost worried to come to care about others, to come to love others. What if something happened to them, too? Was it because he cared? What if something happened to Weejay?

Instead of answering a question that was too complex to answer with a simple yes or no, Eljay went a different route. He looked up at Maia and said: You didn't find him, right? It's okay, I... I think it's really nice that you tried. He forced a smile filled with pain to his face as he looked at her, hoping that he could at least not make her feel The Worst.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Eljay - June 05, 2020, 10:49 AM