Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Maia seemed to feel bad about not getting everywhere, which made Eljay feel pretty bad. She'd already gone out of her way for him, and he didn't want her to feel as though it had all been not enough. No, that's -- you did what you could, he said, trying to say it's okay and seeming at least a little more lively, though also more distressed, as he tried to reassure Maia. The last thing he wanted was for her to feel bad after all the trouble she'd gone through for him and Weejay.

Maia seemed to perk up a bit after, optimisticing herself back on the horse. You did all you could. Now we just have to hope someone finds him... If he's still out there, he couldn't help but think. But he hoped that Elfie was -- he'd always been an adventurous boy, and maybe he'd just got lost or wanted to explore or whatnot. He thought of what Wraen had said about letting him spread his wings. He wished he'd never allowed it, but if he hadn't, wouldn't Elfie have just been miserable here? It was tough.

The teasing didn't go unnoticed, though he wasn't really in the mood for it very much. I guess I'm alright company, even if I couldn't find my way back here at all if you'd ask me to. He smiled meekly -- Eljay wasn't usually very good at complimenting himself, so though it was a small compliment, anyone who knew him well would have been very surprised at his comments -- as he hoped that Maia was feeling a bit less self-conscious about it now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Eljay - June 26, 2020, 09:56 AM