Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay nodded when Maia said that the pack they visited was her favourite bit of the journey. It was the same for him. He hadn't ever stayed at a pack for a short amount of time; he'd only ever travelled, and moved to packs. He didn't think he'd ever actually visited a pack; well, except for Raven's and Redhawk Caldera when he was a part of Drageda, of course, but that was, well, different. Yeah, they were really kind, Eljay agreed as he thought of it.

Maia said they should do the same if anyone came to their borders. It made Eljay a little nervous to think of strangers in their territory, but he supposed it was alright as long as they were kind, too. It did seem only appropriate to pay such kindness forward. Yeah, I uh, I suppose -- I mean, if they're nice wolves, of course.

After a short moment of silence Eljay admitted: That was my only time ever visiting a new pack that I didn't already know. That he remembered -- except Drageda, of course, but that was a long time ago and in the end, he had joined that pack. It was quite a different experience there. As I said, I don't get out much.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Eljay - September 16, 2020, 08:40 AM