Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay'd never been one to poke his nose into things very much and so he didn't really feel that all you needed to do was don't poke your nose into someone's space. But he didn't say, because it didn't matter very much. Maybe it was mostly an intrinsic feeling, he wasn't sure. There had been nice wolves he had met, too. Now that he thought about it, it was probably mostly the uncertainty, the wildcardness of it all, that made him unattracted to the wilderness. Wow, really? he said about being saved. Wow. Well. I guess it's mostly the uncertainty of it that makes it so hard. Someone could save your life, but someone could also take it. He just wasn't a risk-taker. The biggest risk that Eljay had ever taken was leave Redhawk Caldera when he was two years old.

Maia said that she remembered Redhawk Caldera because her parents'd told her to go there. Huh, pretty funny that we could've met so much earlier, right? Then again, they'd met first like.. quite some time ago. Maybe a year and a half? But they hadn't really gotten close in any way until they went to search for Elfie together. Funny twist of fate. I still miss it sometimes, he couldn't help but add.

Eljay considered whether he should tell her about when he'd moved to Drageda. He wasn't sure why he had taken that leap. Well... He actually did remember, but it was just embarrassing to think about. I left home for some time once, when I was two, Eljay said. He felt awkward saying it and he sure as heck didn't understand why he was telling Maia. She was so adventurous, his story would just be like a walk in the park. Did I ever tell you..? He wouldn't want to repeat the same old story in case he had maybe mentioned it at some point. She was a scout, after all, so it seemed like the kind of story that, if he'd tell anyone, it would be his Scout friend who loved stories.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Eljay - September 29, 2020, 03:43 AM