Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay listened as Maia explained about her title. It gave her a bit of a think to get back to it, it seemed, but eventually she said that Wraen gave her the title because she wasn't feeling good. It was strange to imagine Maia as being down at all; Eljay had only ever seen her being rather cheerful through everything. It seemed so impossible to even imagine her as being... down.

He still wondered where the Marsh Hares came from. Was there a story around those. Eljay contemplated asking, but in the end he just smiled when Maia said that Wraen was great like that. Yeah, Wraen's pretty great, he said with a soft smile. We haven't been hanging out as much... lately... He couldn't help but wonder if it was because of her disapproval of how he raised Elfie -- or rather, how he pushed away Elfie, in the end, how hard a time he'd had letting him go -- or if it was because he was such a drag to be around ever since he had lost Wiffle. He felt like they used to be friends, but lately, he wasn't too sure. Not wanting to make it seem as though that meant that he didn't like Wraen anymore these days or that they were at odds, Eljay quickly added, But I definitely consider her a friend.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't like where I'm at, 34 was bad, so I just turn to 35 - by Eljay - October 22, 2020, 08:01 AM