Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
The woodland boy was beaming at his mother's words, he had feared that he might look silly for not taking in some important information as he had never traveled before, but it seemed that even prey could be important to keep in mind. At least he liked to believe so. West was unaware that Arlette had also made a trip over during her travels, but he wouldn't question Valette's comment about Easthollow visitors.

West let Polaris fill in the info of the peaks, she knew them better than he even if it was for poor reasoning. She was the one that had guided them so it was only natural that she new the landmarks his mother was searching for. Based on Valette's reaction it seemed that the pack they passed by might have been new. Did that happen often? It was a bit far to visit casually, but maybe if he was ever in the area again he could ask. Oh yeah—! How could he have forgotten the weird creatures? They were almost like a mix of the bison and deer, but they looked a lot more like a deer and smaller than both. Maybe the bison wasn't the best example, but they also had more similar horns than a buck.

The conversation turned back to Kaistleoki and he too wondered what the fish were like. He had never really bothered trying to hunt the ones around here since any that did show in the river were very small. It seemed like a major food source for the river wolves though, so it must be good? However, West was content with the deer and bison of the valley. Me too, but they kinda stink. He chuckled thinking back to the smell.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by West Tyree - June 20, 2020, 05:54 PM