Whitefish River Just thinking outloud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Connor was right, they were the future and they had to ensure proper growth for these kids to make sure the pack's future would be just as promising. The Count's eyes were drawn out to the river before them as the summer sun glinted off its clear surface. The Woodward spoke again, this time of Hieronymous' promotion. He's a good man. As things are I see him a suitable leader to follow in my path. It's refreshing to have someone else within the council as well, hopefully, one that will stay.

Ira still wasn't sure the reason for Evergreen's departure with his mate, but one thing was certain, she couldn't do this back and forth power move any longer. She couldn't be left anymore. At least Hieronymous had made his intentions clear, but perhaps he too would end up betraying her. That was unfair of her to think though, she was aware of that. Hiero had promised.

She withheld the sigh that threatened to slip from her as Connor continued. Yes, well...I am quite used to being alone. Parenthood is certainly a change of pace, but I do not regret it. She was busy in a different way, but as long she has something to focus on, something to do, the roan woman would be fine.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 02, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 17, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 11:19 PM