Northstar Vale let your arms enfold us
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Private 
join when you're ready! just getting this up attn: @Reiko

She had left Kaistleoki and journeyed into the mountains- a place that was not easy for her to traverse, considering she had lived all her life on smooth beaches and hilly moors. A couple times she stumbled, sending pebbles scattering down from heights that made her gulp, a rising vertigo bloomed in her chest as glasseyes fell to the earth far below. 

The flower continued towards the vale, eventually finding a marking of borders- and making sure to back up several feet from it; a display of respect to the pack. Among the scents was indeed her bee-teacher, and Huā threw back her ebony head to call for her, settling on her haunches to patiently wait.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The days were getting easier, her legs still felt stiff and so did her neck as the wounds scabbed over in a crusty shell - and though it tugged and pulled at her skin uncomfortably every time she turned her neck, it was getting better as the days went on. What lingered was the emotional strain the day in question had, nothing seemed right since then and frankly, she was on autopilot with her duties.

A call rang out for her at the borders, her presentation of herself was weak. Disheveled, healing, wounded, and yet, she had to go and answer it regardless. Putting on her most friendly facade for whoever had given the call, she trotted toward them in a slow canter, still feeling the strain on her legs from the 'fight' and recognizing the little woman from before! 

With a smile she approaches, giving both women a respectable distance between them and dipping her crown toward the visitor. Hello again~ It felt natural and her usual self, but it did come off as such? What brings you to the vale today, Huā? A curl of her tail as it weaves a pleasant dance behind her healing figure.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Reiko's gait was slow, but ultimately Huā was not close enough to become concerned about her wounds, simply figuring she may be tired from this or that. At the greeting, and the fact that Reiko called her, Huā smiled gently, dipping her head into a bow that was admittedly less formal than the one she had given Ira. Reiko, She purred in greeting, I just come from Kaistleoki.. Her tone became more serious then, and smile faded. I wish I am here as friend, or greeting. But I am here to tell you, what I have tell Ira, and Lumiya, as well. There is two criminal nearby... And then she would wait for Reiko's response before moving onward.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The swishing of her tail faded, rather quickly as Hua explained the reasoning for her call today. Concerned and fatigue was evident on the Empress' expression, something more to add to the turmoil that surrounded them on a daily basis, something that happened beyond their borders at least, but it was still more to worry about. She couldn't keep them safe within her borders let alone the forces beyond them. 

Criminals? It wasn't Hua's fault, she was kind enough to share this with the Empress and with their sister pack Kaistleoki as well of dangers that might be coming their way.  What kind of criminals? What should I be preparing for?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
They plan to make pack there, and Huā gestures her black muzzle in the direction of the forest, despite the mountain blocking the way. Where trees leak sap. A man, Donovan- who kidnap an innocent young woman, beat my scout-warrior half to death when he try to rescue her, only flee when me, my general, and other woman join to fight him. He is big, dark, wolfdog, with curling tail. As if to imitate, her chest puffed slightly at that part, tail curling over her back as if she was trying to paint a picture.

The act dropped, and she continued. Second is mottle brown woman. She come to Yuèlóng hunt grounds, stir trouble among sea lions, does not hunt. We need sea lion to eat in winter month, so cannot risk population leaving. I ask her kindly to leave. There she paused, shaking her head slightly as she recalled the memory. She call us sluts, get too close to my face, and even threaten the two pregnant warrior who are with me. Huā huffed, tail lashing. Nat-naturally, we fight her off. 

Third, I meet woman Praimfaya, injured on beach. She tell me she try to pass through their forest safely, only forest marked by two- and woman tries to kill her, she only saved because man intercepts- but make no mistake, he is just as bad as her. Lumiya tell me he trespass in her land, disrespectful to her, laughing. It is not anything we prepare for, yet, but Lumiya think we should drive them out. I do not disagree. They are danger to us all.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Where trees leak sap? That wasn't a place she was familiar with... but perhaps a scout could go off into the direction that was pointed out and see where it was, should it be as close as Hua says it is to be a danger, it shouldn't be too far away. Her story sounded almost too incredible for it to be true, a story weaved in fantasy to put blame on some poor individual, but was it really? After everything she has seen already, it didn't seem impossible in the slightest. 

You came from Kaistleoki? What did Ira say on the matter? She would hear it from Hua firs and then go talk to Ira to see if the young lady was truthful or not. Should she lie about Kaistleoki and meeting Ira, then everything else should be just as easily fabricated as well - if not, then it was something worth looking into and planning out a proper course of action to keep both pack's members safe. Of course, she valued Lumiya on this matter as well, but seeing as her relation was closer to Ira than it was with the fairy queen, she would speak with Lumiya on a later day if necessary.

Do you have an idea of what you might want to do about these individuals? If the question was directed to her, she knew her answer right away - she wouldn't want them anywhere near none of the mountain packs. Not Kaistleoki, not the Fairy Court, nor the Empire itself; what she wanted to hear was Huā's desire on the matter as well. Was she planning on sitting back and letting everyone else deal with this, or would she fight with them against a common enemy.
Healing (2/6)

1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Reiko didn't seem quick to trust either, just like Ira, but maybe all mountain packs were like that. Hydra had a tendency to be something unfriendly too. Maybe living here caused their blood to freeze up, she thought- or maybe Huā was a little more naive than she realized. Ira tell me she do not like the sound of them either. She even say an unknown woman come to their border seeking alliance; that may be the woman. Seem like she wanted to inv-investivate more. And tell me she might visit me again later after she make her own judgement. She recited everything as truthfully as she could recall; there was no reason to lie to Reiko, or Ira, when her own people were at risk too. Criminals could smile and act friendly, and throw the blame on others, but at the end of the day a kidnapper would always be a kidnapper, a killer always a killer. Huā was starting to think it would've been nice to have Praimfaya as company on this trip- a non-pack member, not even more than an acquaintance, telling the same truth as Huā would provide a lot more back-up.

At the next question, Huā's gaze flit upward as if in thought. I am no warlord, but I do whatever it take to keep these land safe. There were two criminal that I know of, but who know how many they gain... I want to make an army, the warrior from each of six packs, drive these threat far far away, make it impossible for them to stay. If other people want me fight too, I will do it, even though I know little. I just want protect my children and people from violence. She sighed finally, eyes suddenly rather glossy after mentioning her children, though she blinked the moisture away, not wanting to let this meeting become a cry festival.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It all sounded alarming enough, and by the sound of it Hua didn't seem to be telling tales - but the Empress would still confirm with Ira regardless of today's meeting with the sea-side wolf. After all, it did sound like something Ira would do, to have further investigations about these allegations rather than rushing in or outright denying the accusations.

As Hua continued, Reiko couldn't help but feel saddened by it all. A warrior from each pack to be sent and help in chasing away the threat. She waited until the grey-scale woman had finished, and only then did the weight of the situation within the vale truly come to light with how severe it all was. I agree with your concerns, and I would like to send someone to help... however. With eyes cast down in shame, ears folded back, she was truly apologetic for what would come. 

I don't have many who I can offer for this, but I will see if I can send someone to represent the Empire in this matter. Seeing that if it affects Kaistleoki already, the Reneian wolves had to lend a helping paw whenever possible - there might be an individual who isn't entangled in the internal affairs that might be interested, but conversations had to be made still. Our warriors are pretty occupied right now... so I cannot guarantee, but I will see what I can do in sending a representative.
Healing (2/6)

1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Reiko affirmed that she found it a concern too, and Huā nodded- but hesitated when the girl continued, explaining that she had few to offer. Huā found this perplexing; their borders smelled of many, what was holding them back? Still- she appreciated that Reiko said she might search for a worthy individual. Satisfied, the siamese nodded her head thoughtfully. But- there was one thing strange- Warrior are occ-occupied? Are you all... okay? Safe? She questioned with the worry of a den mother, ears flattening to her skull.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A soft smile spread across the fatigued woman's face, a serene bliss, like a calm lake on a warm summer day. It was so kind of the woman to ask if the pack was safe, and though the thought was very kind indeed, once again, Reiko opted to keep more personal pack matters among the Empire members themselves and the very few who knew in Kaistleoki. We are for now, thank you, simply occupied but not in any danger. She hoped that would be good enough, especially since she could not be certain the individual she had in mind would go upon the Empress' request. Many seemed to be questioning her lately, something else that had to eventually be addressed among the members. 

we could end this soon if not right here if you'd like!
Healing (2/6)

1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sounds good, wrapping : )

Occupied, but not in any danger. Very well, then. Thank you for offer your time to listen me. She dipped her black snout in another careful bow, which she held for a moment before rising again. I wish your pack peace and good thing. Farewell, until next time. With that Huā smiled gently, and was off to make her way to Mal and the familiarity that came with him.