Moonspear You know well what I've been through
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The woman who came to greet her was unfamiliar and unnerving to Toad. Her dark coat seemed to come from nowhere, slipping past the trees and into view like a shadow. Her face was angled and stern. She stated the facts as just that — facts. Not a kind word was spared.

I, uhm, I'm Toad Amelia, she introduced, keeping her ears and tail low. Her posture had already melted from the dark wolf's features and voice alone, though Desdemona was hardly an animal of great size. Though tall, Toad probably outweighed her significantly with her fluff alone. I came to Moonspear to for shelter, and, comradery perhaps, she explained, her creamy voice rather shakey. Kukutux and I had a long conversation some time ago, so I came to see the mountain for myself. She name dropped rather shamelessly, quite intimidated by the other.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by RIP Toad Amelia - July 22, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM