Moonspear You know well what I've been through
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Yes, sorry, yes, I am wishing to join you here, Toad bumbled, tilting her head apologetically. She wasn't very good at speaking to anyone who felt authoritative, as evidenced by her sloppy mien. Her smile returned at the reassuring thought that the white mother was indeed on the mountain. She knew that the woman was a very different creature from herself, but she had the feeling that they could teach one another quite a lot, perhaps even because of their differences.

Perhaps that was the same here, as well, with Desdemona. Toad took a breath, and let it go with light sigh, aiding in relaxing herself. She stood up slightly, though didn't dare bring a dominating stance to her posture. I bring to you fair hunting abilities, and a solid skill in remembering the past and all I have seen and have been told, she explained, reminding herself that she was not being prideful in sharing this information. She was old enough to know that these were very tangible skillsets that not everyone had, and so felt they were worth mentioning to the stranger.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by RIP Toad Amelia - July 24, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM