Moonspear You know well what I've been through
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As Desdemona explained that she was only a greeter, that she would have to call forth someone of rank, Toad felt herself shrink. The woman was so fierce, so confident, that Toad had been sure she was the one that called the shots. The thought of another person who was even fiercer was almost scary. Still, she was a person who had always liked to meet new people, even when the circumstances were putting her on the spot. Desdemona howled for the first in command, and as she finished, Toad gave her a calm, quiet smile.

She was a patient woman; waiting was not something that she needed to fill with words. Instead, she sat down, taking in the scent of the mountain, wondering what beauty was held within its borders. The male who approached them didn't take long, having already been moving toward her from the start. She stood when he arrived respectfully, her own tail waving low briefly in greeting. Hello, she greeted back to him. He smelled familiar, somehow; she realized after a moment that he carried Kukutux's scent with him. I'm Toad Amelia, and I've come hoping to join you.. here on the mountain, she explained briefly. She lowered her eyes.

Surely, he would have questions, but Toad didn't give more details since surely Desdemona would have her own information. She prepared for the worst; being turned away would be difficult, but not the end of the world were they to decide that she was not Moonspear material.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by RIP Toad Amelia - July 27, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM