Moonspear You know well what I've been through
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Can be faded :D
Part of Toad thought that it might have been the wiser option to go all the way back to her family and spend her days there. But, it was time for her to start creating her own stories instead of merely waiting in the shadows of others around her. This, she was sure, was something she would be able to do at Moonspear.

Her face lit up like a child at a play date when Jarilo welcomed her. Oh, absolutely it interests me, she confirmed, excited to learn more about the pack's delightful history. There were tales to be told and tales to learn, and this was something that she would find great pride and pleasure in.

While the dark Beta described the dynamics of the pack, Toad listened intently, taking in all of the names, parroting them in her mind so that she might recall them more easily later. The Ostregas seemed a grand family, not unlike her own. The brown story-teller was determined that she would prove herself worthy of Jarilo's confidence in the coming weeks, however that may be. She had always been a hard worker and believed that real trust was something that was earned.

Kukutux left out most details, she said, and by some she really meant all. Their conversation had related mostly to the land and to things of a more morbid nature. Oh yes, there's so much to know! But, do you mind if I take you up on that, giving a tour of these forests, just a bit? She gestured to where he had pointed. Knowledge-hungry, Toad wanted to eat up every ounce of anything he could tell her, but she knew that she mustn't overly tire the husband of her friend. She decided to start with something simple — land was easy to talk about and show. These lowlands were likely important hunting grounds she would need to know inside and out to be successful during group hunts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 05, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM