Whitefish River It's Quiet Uptown
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
you're good!

Her answers were not what the Count had anticipated, yet she found herself agreeing once more with the healer. Life proved to test her and others, though even she did not truly believe that they were bound to fate. Perhaps if one does not take action they are doomed a certain life, but those willing to do whatever it takes have the power to grasp their future.

Yet still, those moments of weakness between were always hard for Ira. Weakness was never something she dealt with well, nor was she the kind of woman to ask for help yet...here she was. It was comforting that Speedy did not see it as a flaw, it made the next part easier, though she was a tad surprised by Speedy's response to leadership. Had she thought of leading in Kaistleoki before or was it something she contemplated earlier in life? What would you say should I ask for your help?

There was a pause as Ira kept her gaze on the healer to see if she understood her question. It wasn't the first time Ira toyed with the thought, Speedy held many great qualities. Perhaps she wouldn't agree, but that was one thing she and her friend had in common. Both were far too quick to diminish their worth and hard work. I think...you would make a great Chamberlain, Speedy. You've done so much already and the pack trusts you, all that's missing the title.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - August 19, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - August 22, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - August 22, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - August 22, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - August 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - September 05, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - September 18, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Ira - September 19, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: It's Quiet Uptown - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 06:49 PM