Whitefish River I will cover my eyes,
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Oh? Ira was surprised that they had met, though Orlaith did not mention it earlier. Hieronymous was a tad hard to forget, if not for his looks then his personality had him covered. Though, perhaps that was only when he was in her company...was his endless joking just a mask for her? Yes, that's him. Hard to forget a face like his. Regardless, it might be best to become better acquainted with him if you have only met in passing.

Again, she could not disagree with the Knight. Defenders were never bad additions, even without war or dangers, that knowledge can be turned to hunting and general impressions. If Kaistleoki appeared to be a pack that would be dangerous to mess with, less would try to pull something over their heads.

A side glance was offered as Orlaith spoke up again. Is that so? I know where you might be able to start then. Aliana, the wolf that joined as a guardian and hunter, though Ira had yet to test her skills. Orlaith seemed more than capable now with her time spent by the river, surely she would be able to pass her own judgment of the other guard. We have a newcomer, a bear of a wolf by the name of Aliana. She wishes to improve her hunting and mercenary skills. You should seek her out, maybe you can take her under your wing.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I will cover my eyes, - by Orlaith - September 14, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Ira - September 15, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Orlaith - September 22, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Orlaith - October 13, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Ira - October 13, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Orlaith - October 16, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Ira - October 16, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Orlaith - October 19, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: I will cover my eyes, - by Ira - October 20, 2020, 01:12 AM