Redsand Canyon I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The woman nearly jumps at the sound of a howl echoing through the land. Despite knowing who the voice belonged to, it was startling nontheless. Though, perhaps she should have expected it. She had been seeing Donovan rather often lately after all.

However, with much weighing on her mind, Leigh wasn't the most coordinated wolf today. Taking a few steps in one direction, she promptly spun around a few times before trotting towards the correct destination. The she-wolf only hoped that whatever Donovan wanted wouldn't be a long spar. Some quick training would be tolerable, but at least for today, she simply wasn't in the mood to fight. If anything, she wanted more time to speak with her alpha. Perhaps they could do so later.

Leigh had agreed with herself not to get too involved in whatever conflict the Saints had with Ursus. She wasn't yet ready to unlock the pandora's box burried deep in her mind. At least not any time soon. Donovan had called himself a monster, and although the woman may have not done as many monsterous things as he, she had the potential to do much worse if the right buttons were pushed.

Reaching the meeting place and eyes settling on the sight of the large shadow, a faint smile lifted Leigh's lips. The she-wolf approached her friend, closing the distance between them, and as she neared her smile only grew. How could a wolf like this, one who could bring joy to her face so easily, possibly be a monster?
Messages In This Thread
I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - October 03, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 12, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 15, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 16, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 19, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 24, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 01, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 01, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:20 PM