Redsand Canyon I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Apart of Leigh assumed the wolf's comment was a mere joke, though his confirmation was reassuring. The she-wolf wouldn't have been bothered regardless, but she did tend to take things literally. She found the small gesture to be nice, and silently thanked Donovan.

That was until he caught her off guard, for the second time. He gave her a small warning, but little time to process it. It took Leigh a moment to absorb his words, however by the time she did it was too late. Falling to the ground with a thud, a frustrated sigh flew from the womans lips.

Without moving, she angled her neck so her eyes may follow her alphas actions, watching as he paraded around. She'd get him back. Even if the whole ordeal was meant to be lighthearted, she wasn't one to play games. The she-wolf would take this seriously.

Bright eyes narrowing and a determined expression overtaking her features, she quickly jumped to her feet, eyes meeting the now familiar yellow pair staring back across from her. Closing the small distance, Leigh sprinted up before diving down to snap at Donovan jaw from below. Unfortunately all she left was a pathetic scratch. Damn wolf was too tall.
Messages In This Thread
I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - October 03, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 12, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 15, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 16, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 19, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 24, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 01, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 01, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:20 PM