Redsand Canyon I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The pain was sudden.

If it wasn't for the fact that Donovan's teeth were latched onto her shoulder, she would have stumbled back from the blow. Although it wasn't the worst she had experienced, it was definitely shocking. It had been a while since Leigh received a true injury.

But it quickly faded. Pushing the discomfort far back into the depths of her mind, she redirected her focus and considered her next move with care. Surely the bite would leave a scar, and Leigh couldn't help but wonder if Donovan just had a thing for attacking shoulders. First he rammed into it, and how his teeth were plunged into the flesh. Fucking fantastic. Might as well rip the whole arm off.

With a small huff of frustration, the woman was for sure a sore loser, even if she wasn't aware. Her anger wasn't directly towards her friend, but she couldn't help but shift blame and shove her losing streak on the fact that she was smaller.

Donovan held her in place, but the she-wolf was gifted with a long flexible neck. And with his face so close, this was an easy opportunity to sink her teeth into his shoulder as revenge. Pushing herself forwards as much as she could, she snapped her jaws towards her opponent's neck, but she once again missed. She fell short. He was still too tall for her to reach, especially since her movement was restricted.

Another agitated sound escaped her lips, but this time it resembled a growl more than a sigh. Trying again, reaching out as far as she could, she still missed. At this point she was biting at Donovan's neck like a crazed dog, determined to land a bite. But each time she simply couldn't reach. Losing her focus, the pain was creeping its way back.

This sucked. It really, really sucked. The she-wolf had to get free, but head was too jumbled to think of a back up plan. The only thing her mind could conjure were three words.

"Fuck you, Donovan!"
Messages In This Thread
I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - October 03, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 12, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 15, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 16, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 19, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 24, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 01, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 01, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:20 PM