Whitefish River I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Their bodies collided, though brief as Hieronymous tumbled into the water. For a moment he seemed to try and keep his footing, though eventually allowed the river to swallow him whole as he moved under the surface. Ira took the momentary win to steady herself, searching for a proper foothold amongst the slippery rocks until the man burst from the water.

He hadn't been the most stealthy given the clear surface of the river, though his sudden burst had startled her enough to take a step back as two paws landed against her side and shoved her further. The water slowed her as Ira reached out to find her footing once more, though she just managed to keep her head above the water as she toppled over. And what dream would that be?!

The Count inhaled as she hauled her bogged down self to a less deep part of the river to get a proper breath amongst all the water. Shaking her pelt to rid herself of some of the water that weighed herself down, she turned with a wide stance now bracing herself for what she was sure would be another attack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Believe There's Somethin' Left in My Chest Anymore - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 08:39 PM