Sunset Valley yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone.
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
keeping the hind in sight, unbidden her nose began to twist and huff at the suggestion of carrion. the doe seemed to sense death as well, for she'd flushed into the shin-tangle as astraeus padded behind phaedra.

thereafter phaedra followed the tow of her nose and her gaze dimmed with displeasure upon what she saw, or rather who she saw. the boy’d filled out since their last meet. he was easily a head taller than her now despite his younger age, and the fury from someone other than her incarnated itself across his eye as lacerationss formed like a rapier. 

but it was not his features that caused her to leap to her feet and grimace, bodily recoiling from him— it was the bouqet befouled by his mouth that made her reel. for an instant she took leave of her senses and it was caintigern she saw drooping from his mouth, and the thought made her feel ill. she remembered, though, how clever and stealthy her companion was, and reassurance loosened her shoulders so she could properly square him off.

"what? what do you want? why'd you follow me here for?" she immediately began her cross-examination, squinting eyes that'd been transported from awe to aversion in a matter of moments.
Messages In This Thread
yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 18, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 18, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 19, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 20, 2020, 12:45 AM