Stavanger Bay Oh won't you come with me
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
seemed like a good place to wrap this up. feel free to archive as is or archive with your post! <3

the information that she is born ‘seafang’ piques his curiosity: was it a rank or was it her birthplace? this only solidifies how much he truly knows about her ( not much ). walk a patrol with me? he offers without pressure, letting it open to be rejected without repercussion. perhaps you can tell me more about what it means to be ‘seafang’. if she decides to join …and if not then perhaps he could touch upon the topic again. even so, wintersbane understands not wanting to broadcast one’s entire life — even to packmates. in everything he’s done and that has happened in his life he’s shared with precious few.

at any rate, i’ll be glad for the help scouting the isle. it was, after all, apart of their bay and without being sure what awaited him ( or anyone else he sent there ) it struck wintersbane as a good idea to have someone with more coastal experience than him assist.

with his thanks given and his offer made, whether she accepts the offer to patrol with him or not, wintersbane heads towards them all the same.
word count: 185
Messages In This Thread
Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Umbra - October 22, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Wintersbane - October 23, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Umbra - October 25, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Umbra - October 25, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Wintersbane - October 28, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Umbra - November 02, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Oh won't you come with me - by RIP Umbra - November 04, 2020, 01:34 PM