Sun Mote Copse broken bottles arranged to make tea
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The kid recoiled from him and the crying didn't stop. Before Reyes could say or do anything else, someone swept upon the scene and at first he thought, oh shit is that Towhee am I about to earn a new hole --? but no, this guy didn't have the same fluorescent markings. He was all dark, and they crowded up to the kid pretty quickly. When Reyes saw that I got this look he was more than happy to back off.

Kids really weren't his thing. He sank back a few steps and then sat beside the ruined pile of leaves, looking away from the scene in the manner of a stranger on the street witnessing child abuse by a surly parent, although that was the opposite of the goings-on. He heard the kid screech something about the kingslendwulf and thought it was a stupid name for a boogey-man.

He sucked in a breath and awkwardly offered up an explanation: I didn't do anythin' to 'im. There was this pile'o leaves I've been watchin' grow all day and... Reyes grimaced and raised his eyebrows, then shrugged. Didn't mean to set him off, for fuck's sake...
Messages In This Thread
broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 26, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 26, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Phox - October 26, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Phox - October 27, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 27, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Phox - October 28, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 02:48 PM