Sun Mote Copse broken bottles arranged to make tea
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Reyes would have split if he'd felt like burning yet another bridge, pitting another wolf of this new home of his against himself. Better to be diplomatic about this, even if the child was buzzing like a very loud mosquito in his ear; he could be thankful the mother had not appeared instead, figuring a protective woman would be more heavy-handed.

The man did not appear offended by Reyes' offhanded comment, but the child was. The innocence dwarfed everything else about him and all that Reyes could think was, Wow, was I ever this mundane? Which was entirely unfair. He'd forgotten his own fears at that age—the terror that Vengeance had instilled within him. 

A cringe began to set itself upon his face as the boy reached forth to sniff at him, confirming truths, and then they sank back—an introduction prompt, still screeching. Reyes looked to the swarthy man standing as a protector over the boy and his expression said, Do I really have to..?

He sighs, puts on his most charming smile (which looked quite fake and strained), and did his best to alleviate the kid's worries. My name is Reyes. I solemnly swear I am not a... Whatsit, again? Kings Landing? King Slender? Not that, whatever that is. He crouches a little lower so he's at least eye-level with Primrose for the next bit. I am very sorry for messin' your pile, kid. Want me to... Rebuild it? I can make it bigger, if ye want?
Messages In This Thread
broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 26, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 26, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Phox - October 26, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Phox - October 27, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 27, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 27, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Phox - October 28, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Primrose - October 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: broken bottles arranged to make tea - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 02:48 PM