Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
They did an awesome job!

Alyx thought her mother might congratulate her on becoming a proper hunter, maybe even apologize for not bothering to know what her daughter liked to do, but what she got instead made her jaw drop. Another jab at her maturity, that was original. She knew she wasn't the most level-headed or easy of Niamh's children ever since her parents had refused to let her go to Rusalka, but she damn well knew she was the hardest working of her litter and she thought she deserved a little better than to be mocked like that, especially when Niamh was the one who didn't even recognize how hard she worked.

She'd learned from last time that sass wouldn't get her anywhere. Never before had she so fervently wished that Towhee was her birth mother and that Niamh didn't exist—at least Towhee wasn't an absolute asshole to her children when they clearly needed something from her. At least Towhee would've acknowledged the work she did instead of completely ignoring it in favour of calling her a baby. She clapped her mouth shut and refused to so much as look at Niamh as she packed earth hastily over the rat, then turned to walk away without a single word.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM