Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He perked with interest, quick to return her greeting. It was nice...comforting even like she was truly home now, but maybe that's what some meant by home laying with those you hold close and not with the land in which you share. A familiar smile met her maw as she dipped her head before glancing to the river, Yes, it's nice to be back. Though it seemed her eventful trip was not without Kaistleoki's own. Perhaps he simply meant Orlaith's little trip, something she was already aware of.

Oh? I hope nothing too serious. If it's Orlaith, I ran into her halfway across the valley. She sighed brushing up against a tree to mark it. She was not eager to return, something I already gave her half an earful. Why she was so stubborn, only the Gods knew. On some days, she was proud to have the Knight Commander amongst their ranks, others she alone gave Ira a headache. Amazing how an adult could be more troublesome than her kids depending on the situation.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM